Monday, August 20, 2007

Driving Skills Was Like Hell

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 8:49 PM
Yesterday i went to practise car with Vero. Her driving skills was like amazing. mine?~ was like hell. man. im feeling down when i finish learning. i cant believe that how i drive it. the gear the clutch. everthing was like..omgoodness. dont even mention about it. i was like almost wana cry at that time. i had loss my confidence. im totally sad. i think tomorrow the lesson have to gain confidence of myself. or else i dont know how to make it through. i must get my P before oct. I MUST!! or else my L will be like xpired then what am i gona do is test the law again. i dont want to do that. my instructor have to get responsible for it. or else im gona kill him. i hate him!! he sucks!! he is the one who pangseh me for like one month then teach me the second time yesterday. cause me to forget everything. sad. sob.

2 comments on "Driving Skills Was Like Hell"

hian on August 20, 2007 at 9:38 PM said...

Dear... Cheer up... Babe help u jia you!! haha .. Muackxx

Anonymous said...

hey girl.. don't think so much okies? you'll do great. like i said, just believe in yourself. YOU CAN DO IT!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez