Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wasted Holidays.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 12:59 PM
Is such a wasted holidays for me. i been doin nth in these past few days. im so bored. but tonight im goin to watch "ratatouille" with my babe. which is kinda excited for me. n im goin to attend da an's bday celebration at mc3. i think we just go there for a while. cos dont want to stay up too late as it is 'ghost' month. i know i shouldnt be too believe in this kinda things but i just cant. lolxs. n tomorrow goin to have a tuition at ah kueh there n gona hang out with my cousins which is the first time we gals get together n chat n talk. i hope it wont be any changes. cos i dont want to miss it. i been waititing for tomorrow to come for so long. super happy actually. n friday is goin to learn car as yesterday i didnt go as my shoulder was swollen n i cant even turn my head all around properly. it hurts!! sucks! im so unlucky. then after learn car then goin yoga. yeah!! i been so long didnt go to yoga. my stomach is goin big. hate it. but today im feeling better. much more better if not i guess i wont be goin out again. then i will be very sad n lonely. hahha. sound like a kid eh?! haha. no choice la. stay at home too long will be very crazy. anyway. im xcited about the next few days. n ya. saturday is my bro's bday. n we r goin to coca celebrate. im happy. cos i been telling my dad that i been so long didnt go there eat. then now we are goin there to celebrate. hope that the foods still taste nice. thinking of foods im hungry now. just stop here then. take care y'all. xoxo. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

0 comments on "Wasted Holidays."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez