Friday, August 24, 2007

Cousins/Girls Night.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 9:57 PM
Last night i went out with my four girls' cousin. it was the first time. fun tho. love them so so much. ahahha. which is so sweet that we took a lots of pics. first we set our spot at the mcd to have our dinner which super delicious. mwahxs. hahha. then after that we went walking around at tun jugah. i bought a shoes at vincci which i can get a discount with my friend working there. 25%. lucky me eh?! hahha. then we went to sarawak plaza. i bought a sticker that stick the shoes. a bangle. a earring. i spent quite a lot that night. now im so poor. but its ok. once in a while. not everyday. after that we went to coffee bean. n wait for ours car. then we wrote diary there. chin wrote the funniest thingy. she say "im so happy today. cos i never get a chance to go out with my sister as she always dont want to bring me out even going out with cousins. this is the first time she brought me out. so im happy." super cute of her to say that kinda words. we all laugh after reading it. it was a great memory. i wish we can hang out again next time. cos we should have done this kinda function more often as we are cousins. should get closer to each other. i wana gain more relationship with my cousins. i wana have close close cousins. which is part of my dream.

0 comments on "Cousins/Girls Night."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez