Saturday, October 27, 2007

Accident

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:46 PM
I knocked someone's car last few days. Without letting the people know then i drove away. As i was just got my P then i was very scare then didnt know what to do. After the accident i was so kintio. On d way to satok im xtremely terrified. Feel like cant breath till very suffered. Then i was so scared then i planned not to tell my dad. But then at last he still know. =.=" anyway, he didnt scold me for it. He just blamed my instrustor for not teaching me well enough then let me get my P. I know my instructor is quite pity, but forgive my dad la. Old people is like that want le. Heheh. Nevermind. My instuctor will understand he ever experienced it. Lol. Im cool with it now as i still dare to drive just a bit scare of parking and reverse my car. Woo.. Dont know my dad still allow me to drive alone out or not. Maybe he dont dare to liaw la. Hais. How sad?!! I have to always tell myself to look at the back very gu just can reverse and always put the brake slowly. This is a must. Hahahaa.

Vero. Miss you girls so much. We didnt hang together for such a long time. Miss the time we hang out. And time is fast like rocket. Just a wink then all my friends are leaving without study s3. So sad in a sudden. Feel like everyone is leaving each other. =,(

2 comments on "Accident"

Anonymous said...

lets parrtayyy after the exams, gal! let's go damai? after spm? =p hehe.. or singing!! & shopping. let's get a manicure together. and style our hair together. and DUHH SWIM! hhahaa.. so many things i can't wait to do with u.. hehe.. love ya & take care. best of luck in the exams! *mwahxx* lovin u owes.

Siew * Beauty Advisor on October 30, 2007 at 11:50 AM said...

hhahhahah.yea!! thking of holidays. wow!! i want go shopping. hahha
cant go damai liaw le. fully book. but we still got my second home--club. hahhaha. take care!! love ya!! hugs.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez