Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ridee..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:02 PM
yesterday finally i got the chance to drive all by myself to tuition. n i still bring my friends. so fun. i feel so steady n more confident liaw. hahahha. ashley keep asking me to blog about it then i say im lazy to. but then today i decide to blog cos i been so long didnt blog. hehhe. got test everyday la. just tired have to relax a while. i hope quickly holidays then i can go play. n go wherever i want to. yippy!! thinking of that then im happy liaw. me with my babe very good la. but a bit sad for him. nevermind i can drive liaw. ahahhaha. soon i will bring all my friends out. hehehe. excited. actually before yesterday i did drive once with my cousin but then quite not steady n im extremely kintio. now better liaw. hehhehe. happy. the more i drive the more i will be more confident. heheh. love my dad so much. yesterday he still asked me am i happy after i reached. then i answered sure i am. hahhaa. he is the grestest dad ever!!

3 comments on "Ridee.."

Anonymous said...

hehe congrats, sis!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on October 11, 2007 at 6:01 PM said...

hahah. thanks!! hope that i can always drive whenever i want to. but it doesnt seems like its gona come true. but however at least i got to drive although im still a bit behsong. hais. anyway. i feel so like wana go shopping and buy lots of stuff lately. maybe i will fin u out to acc me when i get the chance to dirve all by myself again. hehehe. take care!!

Anonymous said...

heheh.. how come behsong? o.o your post looks so hapi lehh.. hehe.. yalo yalo pick me up and i'll hang out with u anytime! love*hugs&kisses hehe..

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez