Saturday, December 1, 2007

Broke Up..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 11:25 AM
27th November between 8 to 9 pm i broke up with my bf. I told all my friends and they really cant understand me. They ask me whether i will regret? whether or not that im too fast forward? but they really dont know what exactly happened?! even one of my best buddy ask me till like i did the wrong choice and keep asking me all those stupid questions. not i wana feel it that way. is her who keep using the angry tone to ask me. i feel sad and tears all around me that time but she still like that treat me. i know is me who wana break but she didnt even know the situation. i do feel a bit regret. and he ever say that if i change my mind then he will be still waiting but then at first i got think wana get back with him but i scare at last still will be the same ending. and i dont wana hurt him anymore. i guess im really not ready to have a boyfriend. but anyway i still wana thank him for giving me his precious moment and i did enjoy all the times we spent together. is just my wrong la. he will a better want. im mean! i know rite?! but still wana wish him have a better and sweet love and pray for him not to smoke again because of this. it just doesnt worth it at all. take care!! peace.. appreciate life!! = )


0 comments on "Broke Up.."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez