Monday, December 10, 2007

Kuala Lumpur Trip

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:12 PM
pavillion



mid valley


I just came back from KL last nite and then straightly went out with my buddies. As it was Jenq bday. We went to Star to watched The Golden Compass. It was a nice movie.

Btw, lets talk about my trip. The first two days i didnt get to shoppe. I was so bored and moody. And i started to feel that my mum is changing a lot as she will never yell at me like i been doing something wrong. But during the trip i did nothing wrong then she keep scolding me and yell at me. I was so sad and felt that didnt want to stay at KL for any single day as i didnt get any fun. Luckily at last i get to shoppe for 2 days even though is was not enough, still i bought quite a lot of stuff. And my mum start to change back as her original attitude. She will buy anything for so as to let me happy. At least im happy at the last two days. I already bought a lot of new years stuff. Kinda fast huh? Lol.

The new huge shopping center Pavillion. Wow!! Its huge. Using one day to shoppe wont be finish. But we dont have much day staying there so we just get to shoppe for one day. Not satisfied. But we still love all the brands there. Thats what we are finding and is cool that we can get there by just walking from our hotel. And we stop by a vietnamese restaurant named wat Lotla?! I cant really remember anymore. Lol. The portion is huge. I cant finish it. And most of all i must mention theres a shop, branded named Juicy Couture. Man!!!! Its super nice, i wanted to buy their bags but it was wat more expensive la. My mum say that she cant afford la. I was a bit bear gam guan cos its the brand that i been loving. Then my mum see me like bear gam guan to go then she say that i can get to by a pencil case to keep it. At that time i was super happy. I love JUICY COUTURE!!!!

Even though the first few days i didnt enjoy but at last im satisfied about all the stuff that i bought. I been 2 years didnt go there. I kinda miss there but now i just satisfied la. ^^ Is nearly christmas. All the shopping center, their decoration is amazing. We went to Mid Valley, Pavillion and Sungei Wang only.

2 comments on "Kuala Lumpur Trip"

Anonymous said...

woots. we all love juicy couture. mmm.. hehehe.. glad u had fun nw it's my turn. ;) miss me okays? MWAHX love & kisses, hugs & misses. xoxo

Siew * Beauty Advisor on December 13, 2007 at 9:00 PM said...

im missing u now. hope u will come back asap? n 100% we gona count down together on the christmas eve night?! pls dn tell me tht u gonna hang out with ur B? i hope so. im not selfish la. just hope will spend more time with. since u with B then we dont have really tht much to get together?! misses..hugs. xoxo. love ya!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez