Friday, February 1, 2008

*Chinese New Year*

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 5:08 PM
Its almost new year. I had already buy finish my new year's clothes. I think..Lol. I guess that buy new clothes will never ends cos u will never feel thats enough. Lolxs. I mean for vain girls la.

Ermm...actually our school will just start the holidays on the next tuesday but then today during our chinese period our principal get the speaker and told all the students that tomorrow is our last day of school. All of the students were so happy!! They were all screaming for happiness. Hahaha. Thats what the wild students do when they just hear or do something that makes them high. Lol. Im included.

Nothing much happen lately. Just peace and quiet in my life. It is a good sign la. Dont know why Xian and Ding keep asking me do i still like Hian. They keep on asking me to get back with him and say that he is really a good guy. I know he is really a good guy but as i always tell u girls that im not sure about my feeling. Dont you think that in a love relationships that feeling is the most importants thing?? Maybe you girls really dont understand my feeling la. Xian, i know you will tell me that i shouldnt take it so serious or dont so care about it. But you know?? I really want feelings. Like no feelings not just i scare i will hurt him again, i also will get pang huang. I will starts to think so much and always feeling down so easily. Thats why la. So please stand at my side to think about it, not just him. Maybe is because i say wanted to broke up so you all just think that i feel that he is not good enough(which actually he is)and so on. I dont know. I need time to heal everything. Is already senior3, so all of us should really "pia".

Lastly i want to let my Sista and Dancat and the others best friends to know.. I love all of you so much. I dont care whats gona happens on the following minute i will love you all till the day i pass away. *sob* =.=" Lol.

1 comments on "*Chinese New Year*"

Anonymous said...

love u too =*

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez