Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Its A Love Stuff

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:38 PM
I cant believe that the new year holidays just ended like that?! I mean i didnt even have the mood for CNY? Dont know why this year so weird. Anyway i still happy that i got more ang pao compared to last year. Im happy la. Cos i wanted to save more $$ to buy a new phone. Out there is too many thing which is so attractive. Many till we cant stop buying them. But the most hard job is to earn more $$ to buy all the stuff we wanted to buy.

Btw, my cousin who came from Kuala Lumpur is going back later. Im gona miss him so much. I hope that he and his family will come again next year. He is so handsome and funny. Love him!! Lol. Im goin to the airport and send him back. This couples days he make feel happy. = ) We taken a lot of pictures cos as he always say that he have to take many of pictures here to pass up the homework which means that his mum wanted him to take and let them know how were all the families members here. ^^ Last night we went out for dinner together. It was fun. But the food were not that nice and it was so expensive. We never gona go there anymore. Last night was the first time also the last time. Lol.

School has reopen. Dont really have the mood to study hard. The first day then i get two subject fails. Chinese and Math. 46% AND 0%. "Amazing"?! It kills my mood. But i already knew that i will 0% for the Math cos i really dont know how to do. But i promise myself that i gona work hard on it, try my best. Actually today i have a Math tuition but the stupid teacher cancel it. I really gona study hard for my Math and Bm. I think that this my bm is goin to pass. Hopefully!! ^^.

Lately theres a boy named Han Song. Who i know him form my cousin. He is older than me. He told me he like me the other day. And i told him that i got a bit of "hao gan" towards him also. But we not gona ON yet cos i told him that i wana study hard this year and i not yet feeling enough for my single life. So we just having a "ai mei" situation. He is actually a great guy. He dont smoke and actually he not really know how to drink alcohol. He just can drink a bit. Anyway i dont know him that well yet so i still have to think about it. And study is most important thing for me now. So good luck to myself and everyone!!

Love Dancat and Sista. xoxo. Huggies!!

2 comments on "Its A Love Stuff"

Anonymous said...

wow...
han song...
enjoy ur 'ai mei' relationship with him o...

Siew * Beauty Advisor on February 13, 2008 at 7:26 PM said...

hahhaa. funny ar u. thanks anyway!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez