Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Looking Towards..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:41 PM
Theres quite a lot of stuff and things that im looking towards to. Like the school life as it is the last year im looking forward for a great result and gona have a great relationship with my school buddies. Every single of them is my best friends. Especially the other day went visiting 14 houses in a day and spent the whole day time with some of my classmates. Loving them. Cos they make me smile and living happily eveyday although sometime they make me feel a bit angry, it doesnt matter! Cos dont take the sad things too serious then it doesnt matter in ur heart although it really do sometime.

The horses for 1990 is super bad luck this year. For those who believe that chinese traditional stuff and if ur bday is not yet over you MUST have a great celebration for it as the prayer book said for those who birth at 1990 must have a celebration for ur bday and it will help you "hua zai" means keep away all the bad lucks!! If you believe so.

I hope that theres nothing happens. I mean something bad. Everyone should live happily each day. Appreciate. And as im a horse too. Then im gona celebrate my bday at Sarawak Club. Not gona invite that much people. I only get to invite 20 people. So im just gona invite who were quite good with me and accompany me through my bday. Im so excited about it. Gona wear beautifully and make-up and just stand there and keep my presents(( hopefully theres some)). I know my bday still got a long way to go. 13th March. Actually is not really that long yet la. Im so excited about it. Happiie!!

The last stuff im looking towards is having to buy a new phone. The phone that im dreaming for some of time. Is motorola pinkie!! I love that pink~ Hopefully i can buy it soon. My stupid sony ericsson already "siao ki". Hais. Lol.

Heres the last paragraph. As tomorrow is a valentines day! I wishes everyone for a great V-day!! Love ya all!! xoxo. hugs.

0 comments on "Looking Towards.."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez