Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bday*Surprises

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:50 PM
Today is mine Bday!! Not gonna celebrate as i had already celebrated the other day. Like today is not my bday. Feeling so weird that i dont have cake this year. But i have already ask my mom buy, dont know will she buy. I want cake!! I want TWO!! I used to had three cake for a bday. But this year i got none. Im sad.

Last night i found out that theres someone who i know birth at the same date as me. Mely!!! Haan's cousin. So happy to know that. She is a sweet gurl, i think. Though i dont know her very well. Then last night i msg her and told her about this surprising news. Cos i was really over the top. Lol. I just feel happy and surprise to know that she birth at the same date as me even though she is older than me one year. 18th & 19th. Surprise, surprise!!


HAPPIEEEE BDAE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments on "Bday*Surprises"

Unknown on March 14, 2008 at 8:39 PM said...

hey,buddy..

happy bday o~

and d most important thing is:
"can i bao ang bao for you?"

i don really know wad you want..this is what the point is..hahaz..

ill did a bday card for you.but tht is not luxurious.it is just a xin yi.if you don like it,then i have to think lo..

glad to hear that you are goin to grow bigger as become more mature!the main thing is try to stand at your mum side!

*p/s: i knew that that night im d most not pretty want(as i think im pretty too^^) cause no cosmetic is on my face!and i m late too,cause that day is GG 3rd anniversary. sorry,my dear buddy!

**muaks**

Siew * Beauty Advisor on March 15, 2008 at 3:55 PM said...

hahaha. it was ok la. i didnt put it in my heart that long. hahah. as it was just a small matter. u happy then everything will be fine. i want a bday card la. i dont mind it isnt luxurious. i just want xin yi. thats the most important. why ur blog i cant read ki? didnt invite me in la. sad. lol. that night everyone was pretty like hell la. i never know that anyone of my frens will cos of me then make themselves pretty like ever. i love y'all. even u didnt put up cosmestic, its ok la. as u say u walk in as a kindergarden style ma. lol. jk!! take care!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez