Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hang Out..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:48 PM
Today i went to school to take my SPM result. My result was like shit man! But, honestly i dont really care about that. Cos for me UEC is more important than this. So i gonna work very hard on my UEC. Cos my dream is to go Singapore find a job and help my mum some more. Cos i know she is really very suffering about all the expenses that she have to paid on us everyday. Kinda heart pain to see her have to suffer everyday. But useless of me, always know that she is suffering but i just cant control myself to stop wasting all the stupid $ thats shouldnt be wasted. I really have to think clearly everything before i buy it. Now i always spent my mum's $. I promise myself have to find a good and steady job to help out my mum. Im gonna let her happy.

Anyway, today i went to Spring. To help Vero celebrate her bday earlier cos she is going to NS soon which she gonna miss her bday. At first she didnt know that we were about to help her celebrate her bday. We went to Sushi King eat. The foods for me was just 'ok'. But Hei was so pissed off cos the food she ordered was not nice at all. Btw, we bought present for her. Hei bought four slice of cake for her. Then we all get to taste. Its so nice. I love the marble cheese cake. Its nice! Love it. Then i bought a pretty notebook for her which i "bu she de" use want. Then i wrote quite a few words inside for her and colour it. Hope she will like it. An earing also, is pinkie. And Chia bought a hp case for her, is catty.

Im happy today. I saw a pair of shoe, so nice. Is from Nose. But i didnt get to buy it cos i dont have any $$ anymore. If i use all the money in my wallet then i have to eat grass this whole month. Lol. So i cant buy. I got think wana ask my mum to buy but she already shorts of money, how i "ren xin" ask her to buy again. But Hei bought it, its maroon colour. I love the greenie want. Hope that i can go there some other time and still got the chance to buy it when i got $. Hopefully.

Thats my day. I went home at 5pm. Late lo. Already have my dinner also. Got nothing to do. Home alone. Wana blog somemore but dont know got what to blog about. So i guess i just have to stop here.

p.s. tomorrow!! 13 MARCH. Its my Bday!! hehhehe.

0 comments on "Hang Out.."

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez