Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Early Bday Party.

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:06 PM
Last night i celebrated my Bday earlier. I looked pretty, i think. Lol.

You know what? Among all the girls friends, i love Vero. She is the prettiest last night. Love her so much. We been quite a long time didnt hang out and see each other, last night was a bit feeling strange. But at last we sang 3 english song together. All my friends told me that i should just sing english songs the whole night cos my sound suit to sing english but chinese was eww... i think. I miss sista. They were my best best buddies ever. No one can take over their place in my heart. They will always be the only sista in heart forever. I love them. Im glad that they can come over and celebrate my Bday with me as maybe this is the last year we celebrate each other Bday together. How i wish it wont be the last year. I wish we will always contact each other whenever and wherever we are. Can we?

Last night the foods was nice. I didnt eat that much cos i was busy serving my customer as my friends. Taking pictures. Sista was the hottest. All of them come over to help us take pic once we start to take picture. See? Hottest? Lol.

I received a Loreal Volume Mascara, a THEFACESHOP eyeshadow & lipgloss, Bling Bling jacket that i wanted for so long ((thanks to Dancat and the others)), a perfume. Niceee!! Love it all.

Some the others still not yet buy me cos they say its not yet 13th but just hope them wont forget about it. Mwahahahha ((evil laughter)).

My night ends with karaoke and the last night who was with me is my beloved sista, Vero!! Love u. xoxo. hugs!!! misses you so much. Glad to see u last night.

1 comments on "My Early Bday Party."

Anonymous said...

hehe i'm so touched! reli.. :p MWAHXX! love u forever & ever. i knw we don't believe in forever, but but but!! sistas are. :D so.. i'll see you sooon? take care till then. lookin forward to that.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez