Thursday, March 20, 2008

holidays

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:07 PM
Its holidays again but its only two days. Im having a hard time now cos im feeling sick. Why the disease wana find me? I dont get it. I wana stay healthy for a long long time also cant make it. Today is holidays cos of someone who is big 'hook' bday celebration so we get a holiday. Tomorrow is a holidays cos is our beloved Jesus shou nan day. Tonight i got to go church cos of Jesus last supper. Later im going to math tuition as because next week we got zhong ze. Wth?!! Holiday still tuition? Hais.

Just now Hian msg me and told me that my sista Veronica was in the newspaper for the NS stuff. Then i went to grab my ah ma's newspaper and read about wat she told the poparazzi. She said that she was scare when the next day she have to go for the NS. Lol. Poor little girl. You will be fine. 3 months will be fly away just for you. And wish you all the best even though u cant read my post now. But, when u came back you can read. So i will help her to pray. Love ya!!

Holidays happiee!! xoxo.

2 comments on "holidays"

Anonymous said...

eh.. i'm back for the easter holidays. ;p hahah.. shit la the reporter write that kind of xia soi thgs. i said i bu xiang qv, not "scared". wtfff.

Siew * Beauty Advisor on March 22, 2008 at 3:12 PM said...

they also got write tht. hahha. come back also didnt find me out la. i know la. ur baby is more important hor?! hahhaha. jkjk. i dont care! the nx time u cm back u must find us out for a dinner also can. I DONT CARE!! bluekk^^ love ya. n take care.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez