Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tragedy..

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:59 PM
Today was a mess for me. Cos my english FAILED!! I mean wth?! I cant believe and accept that my english FAILED. Im gonna let my dad scold till like hell. He care my english so much. Everytime i only got 6o++ then he already say my english like shit. Now.. FAILED?! I mean wat will he say? Maybe he will just keep silent and never care about my result anymore. That will be even more worst. Dammit!! How can this happens to me. I should let this tragedy happens to me for only once. ONCE!!!!!! There will never be twice. NEVER!! I gonna work hard and maybe i will get another english course before i go in to a college. If my english is already failed in high school what result am i gonna get when i got in college? I should really work hard on every subject even im not really bad in it. Work hard!! This is an advise to me. A lesson. A lesson which taught me never be so on top even ur english got the basic. I should still work harder and harder with the things i got now. Messed.

3 comments on "Tragedy.."

Anonymous said...

hey girl, you gotta work harder k? i believe in you, you can do it!! :D

Siew * Beauty Advisor on March 24, 2008 at 1:54 PM said...

thanks a lot. hehe. apreciate.

Anonymous said...

因为你很嚣张。好高兴哦:)

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez