Saturday, March 22, 2008

Love

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:12 PM
Love is a huge thing for me. That i will never gonna let it ruin my life. I want a brand new love so much but i just cant get it. The brand new love that i meant is a guy/family's member/buddies/friends can always stand at my side think and know whats is good for me, whats is not. Whats is best for me but not too over the top. What i should do and what i shouldnt do. And they dare to tell me. Attitude for me is so important. I had been change a lot compared to the passed. If there is someone who want me to change for him/her again then he/she should be considering thats does he/she has the quality to ask me do so. If you yourself cant make it then just stop trying to ask someone change. Change is so hard for a person to make it. It is easier when that person got into a big matter that shock him/her to realised and started to change his/her whole life. But for those who is not really into the mood of listening to someone who always wanted her/him to change then just stop forcing them. Or else they will feel so frustrating and started to get irritated by those people who keep asking them to change. Love is so huge till that it can melts all the anger, sadness, tragedies and uncomfortable situation down. So when a love person who ask to change for him/her maybe you will really listen if its not too serious. But for those who really dont understand whats love mean ((including me)) then he/she will feel angry or maybe sad cos of their companion asking them to change and as this situation happens it will lead to a quarrel. And started to killing each other feeling and sooner they will strated to get irritated of their love ones. Or maybe some of them will feel even more loving each other as they get to know more from each other. Couples out there..please be thinking clearly before you quarrel with your love ones.

p/s. i love this song so much. the lyrics meant a lot for me. enjoy!!

Closed off from love I didn’t need the pain Once or twice was enough And it was all in vain Time starts to pass Before you know it you’re frozen But something happened For the very first time with you My heart melts into the ground Found something true And everyone’s looking round Thinking I’m going crazy But I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you They try to pull me away But they don’t know the truth My heart’s crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open and I Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love You cut me open Trying hard not to hear But they talk so loud Their piercing sounds fill my ears Try to fill me with doubt Yet I know that the goal Is to keep me from falling But nothing’s greater Than the rush that comes with your embrace And in this world of loneliness I see your face Yet everyone around me Thinks that I’m going crazy, maybe, maybe But I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you They try to pull me away But they don’t know the truth My heart’s crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open and I.... Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love You cut me open And it’s draining all of me Oh they find it hard to believe I’ll be wearing these scars For everyone to see I don’t care what they say I’m in love with you They try to pull me away But they don’t know the truth My heart’s crippled by the vein That I keep on closing You cut me open and I.... Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love You cut me open and I.... Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding love Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love You cut me open and I Keep bleeding Keep, keep bleeding love.
Bleeding Love Music Video

3 comments on "Love"

Anonymous said...

we all want the kind of love like in 'the notebook' or 'a walk to remember'.. sigh.. but about the standing in your shoes part, i doubt that most people can do it because they don't understand. even i don't understand what happened between the both of you, all i could do was support your decision - not understand it. ;s

miss ya, sista. love ya!! xoxo!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on March 24, 2008 at 2:12 PM said...

hmm.. i dn understand wat u say. but thanks!! love ya. xoxo. hugs.

Unknown on March 28, 2008 at 5:48 PM said...

dear friend,best wishes for you!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez