Monday, March 31, 2008

Understand

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:28 PM
Lately, i listen to one of my friend say something about her and her bf. She told me a lot. I realised that we cant see everything in just the cover. We really have to understand whats is the real thing inside every single of them. In who we met and always thought he/she is good for us. Not that everytime he/she treat you before u two get together then he/she will treat you that way forever. I always thought that they are the best couple ever. I always thought they are so good in everything even they can appreciate each other and can handle everything so well. But after she told me everything about them then i understand that it isnt the way we see everyday. And actually between them theres lots of problems that they dont know and cant solve. So i really understand that not that everything u thought will be the same as the others. She ever told me that i must appreciate mine ((him)). She told me her bf and her story and told me that we really can make it if we stay longer and be patience as she does with her bf. But now?! She had lose all her confidence in her bf. Theres so much happening between every single couple in the world. Only when you found the ONE then you wont even care if theres any obstacles.

Love. Love? Love!

0 comments on "Understand"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez