Saturday, April 12, 2008

Daily Life

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 5:09 PM
I been quite some time didnt update my blog as i always complaint. Tests everyday. So even i have a day off, the only thing i can do is just to relax. My eye got swollen again. I cant control myself to stop eating all those hot stuff. Wat to do? And bcos of my eye then Ah Hian bought me a air buah kundur today. The other day he brought me a big bottle and is cooked by her mum. Im very thankful. I think i should start feeling being care by others and always theres someone who is around me no matter what. I felt bad i didnt get the chance to spend sometime with my beloved Sista. I misses them a lot. Especially Chia and Hei. Their distance is just so near but we just cant meet up and spent sometime for dinner or chit chat all the gossip and lots of stuff that we used to do. Now im feeling awful that i couldnt explain in a single word. Veronica is having her NS now, surely i misses her too. And im sorry that i cant make it to our plans the other day when you came back for ching ming. I just hope that we can find a night out for dinner then chit chat and flash back all the memories that we had. Thats all i want. No matter what i gonna find a day out with you girls. The main reason that we always didnt get to meet and chit chat for a long long time is bcos we got a bunch of test lately, which drives us crazy and maybe we can explains as lunatic. Even we always go to the same school and have the same lessons and everything almost the same but still we didnt talk. Im sad actually about being lost with you girls. I misses all the times that we always talk and mingle around. I misses.. *love*


Kuiyin come back today. Welcome back home.

0 comments on "Daily Life"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez