Monday, April 21, 2008

LoVe

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:56 PM
LoVe? lOvE! LoVe.

Daily life is so meaningful for me. Spent it everyday with love. But still sometime i cant control myself not to get sad on something. Im a negative thought girl. Everything that doesnt really have to be that bad but still i will let turn into a bad thing. I dont know why? Dont even ask me why as i also dont know myself. In my mind, friends and family and hubby is the loved ones. No one will replace them. Buddies is so important too. As they should always forgive and forget each other no matter whats happening if they wana let their friendship stay longer or maybe forever after.

0 comments on "LoVe"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez