Friday, May 16, 2008

Do or Die

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 4:10 PM
Tomorrow is our first day of our final semester exam in school, cos its my last year in school. And for us senior3 dont have the second semester exam but we do have the UEC biggest exam ever. Thats enough for us.

This whole week was so wasted. Cos we just went to school for revision. As we all know that when we go school sure we will talk and gossip a lot. So we will be wasting our time in school just talking and gossip. And yesterday was my first day having this month period, my stomach damn pain. I seldom pain till like hell. Yesterday was a horrible day for me. If i didnt feel pain then i will be studying real hard instead of resting the whole day as i really cant concentrate and cant even sit properly. I was thankful to have my best buddy with me at math tuition there, i was too pain and my teacher ask me myself to made hot milo, but i was really cant do it then Sha help me. I love u. xoxo. I didnt expect that my bbf will do that for me as no one ever did before. I guess..

Tomorrow everyone have to work really hard and try their best in the school 'war'. Lol.

SHORT POST. Enjoy. Cant wait for the holidays. Cant wait to find my bro. Kl trip, here i come. xoxo.

1 comments on "Do or Die"

Anonymous said...

love ya sis! hope you do well in ur exams!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez