Sunday, May 18, 2008

B'day Celebration**

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 2:28 PM
Sha*Corn*Haan*LayLay((b'day girlie))

Babes**xoxo



Sha^^Corn





Last night we helped Haan's sister celebrate bday..

We have been planning it for last few weeks..

Haan said that she never help her sister celebrated bday before and never buy present for each other either.. It was weird that i heard that.. So as we are her sis fake sis then we decided to give her a surprise mini party at Spring's Secret Recipe..

We share the present two two.. me n Jia then Et n Ling.. I bought a pinkie singlet with a mini bling bling rabbit on it.. I love it so much.. Hope Laylay would love it too. ^^

It was my first time went into Secret Recipe then we ordered quite a lot of foods. I ordered Tom Yum noodle soup.. DELICIOUS!! Then Sha ordered black pepper chicken butter rice, she said it taste awful then she ordered mushroom soup. We still ordered 3 different cake.. Marble cheesecake n Chocolate n Capuccino. Taste nicee.

We all enjoy all the foods we ordered. I guess the surprise thingy goes off well. She look so happie the whole night. My pretty little cute fake sister. Love you!! Happie Bday!! Have a nice day!! 18th May 2008..
p.s Dada went over to picked me up and bringme home then we watched dvd half i was too sleepy then Dada said he go home and let me sleep. So he went home at 11 something.
**huggie** xoxo.

0 comments on "B'day Celebration**"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez