Sunday, May 25, 2008

Holidays Finally Comes.. BUT!!!!

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 12:32 PM
Holidays finally comes but....

I dont really feel it that im having holidays now. Guess holidays its too boring. But im going to KL real soon. Going to have shopping spree. Thinking that makes me feel so happiiiee~

The last test makes me got no mood to do when the first bell rang. It wasnt easy. But i guess that i can pass. ^6^
Last day after test then my beloved sister picked me up then we went to Crowne eat brunch and met my math tuition's tutor. He was so funny. He say my sister is my mum. My sister was like "wth?!". Lol. Then he told me that my math got 46?!! I mean how can that be? theres must be something wrong. ^^" After that funny scene went off then my sister brought me to cut my hair as i have planned it for so long. Then i met up Sha at travillion. We went to the J.salon to cut, my sister insist me to go. Then at the moment that i just finish cutting, i was so pissed off as i dont really like it. Cos its like jellyfish hair. But then when i got home i stay in front of the mirror for so long and i realised that it wasnt that bad then i starts to accept it. Night time Hian went to picked me up and just to be my driver send me to Momoyama to meet up Hei and Chia to have dinner and chit chat. We talked a lot. It was like nostalgic. Hehe. So happieee. Then Chia drives us over to Bing then we mingle again. Then went home at 10 something. Funn..

The next day?! It was so bored and i starts to feel tired the whole day cos i got nothing to do instead of walking around the house. Then Hian was like wana asked me out to cheer me up cos i was really so upset and feel damn tired but i dn wana take a nap. Then night time we went to have dinner at Bdc the restaurant calls Bella Italia. I ordered a pepperoni pizza. So yummy!! And drive around Kuching. Then went to jalan song to see whether the Narnia dvd came out but it not yet. Then went home and say gdnite to me and huggie me and we have the very sweet moment..^^ Then he went over to his friends bday celebration at Crowne just karaoke. Then i was home alone and sleep at 10.30pm, i think. Then thats it.. My holidays went on.. Im siting here updating blog at my mum office. Bored..After i washed my hair it turns back curl.I dont like it to be curl, i wana straighten it before school reopen.. Its a must!!! Sha's hair is nicer..BOB!!! I love bob la.. = (

0 comments on "Holidays Finally Comes.. BUT!!!!"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez