Monday, August 18, 2008

holidays*indifferent

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 1:27 PM
Im actually having my 9days holiday now. Nothing much. Actually i did a planned for keeping slim and fit as lately my belly getting bigger and bigger cos i eat too much and exercise less. Getting sick of my belly. The only mission is to decrease the fat on my belly and return the way it is should be. F-L-A-T. Lol. But guess wat?!! I just have my period today!! dammit!! As im not feeling really well so probably im not going to complete my mission today. I have the plan for this whole week. But today ruining it. Whatever! Im gonna make it tomorrow. Is a must.

The other day just went to the Spring with my baby. Bought quite a lot of stuff. But most of them is a bday gift. So many people bday lately. My wallet is bleeding. == Its like a bunch of people bday. Like my family theres my bro, sis. Then my friends is like Haan, Et. Too many people liaw la. As they all are so close to me then i shouldnt be saying that im not gonna buy any present. But as for Haan and Et's present im going to share with Sha. I still bought two office wear from G2000 for my sis early bday present, as for my bro i not yet buy cos i hate to buy boy's present. Always nothing much to choose from. Then theres Elaine's bday after the day of her daddy bday. 26th. I mean her second month. Lol. I misses her a lot. Every single of my new post im gonna say i misses her. Cos i really am missing her so much. Hope to see her real soon. xoxo. ^^ Then baby and i went to Boulevard to search for his bedsheet then we went to Sushi King take our lunch. It was nice tho. Love it. Enjoying the time with my baby. Love him. xoxo. Then sent me home and waited me while watching tv and sent me to meet my Sista. Thanks, dada. Sorry to keep u waiting. = ) Hope u did enjoyed my tv. Lol. *i bought a mini piggy then baby decided to buy another one today to exchange with me. so now my piggie with him*

Then after the shopping thingy i went to have dinner with my sista. It was not all of us. Hei couldnt make it at last cos her grandma got sick. Then it was just me and Chia and Vero. Vero meet up us late cos she have to accompany her mum as its Saturday. Then we chit chat a lot and take a lot of pics. Nice night. Then the next day is Sunday and its family day. So went to eat brunch and went to Satok and hanging around and home. Bath then its time for church. So went to church. I was glad that my sis can actually join us as she always got so many function with her friends then dont really have the time to join us. Then yesterday was happie to see her joining us church and dinner. Then went home to watch the olympic babminton finale. China vs Malaysia. How i wish it can be Malaysia taking the gold medal, but it was not Lee Chong Wei's night. Then of cos its Lin Dan's night. But at least, at least that Lee Chong Wei won a silver medal for Malaysia. Which is the first medal for Malaysia in 2008 olympic. Enjoying it!! Malaysia memang boleh. Lol. Gambateh!!

2 comments on "holidays*indifferent"

Anonymous said...

Haha.. I dun mind waiting de .. Coz it's for my Babe ma... Haha .. Bluekk.. Love ya... Muackxx

Siew * Beauty Advisor on August 21, 2008 at 2:38 PM said...

hehehe. love u too. xoxo. huggie.

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez