Wednesday, August 13, 2008

updates

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 5:32 PM
Been quite some time didnt update my blog. Kinda busy lately plus i dont really have the time to update and the most important is that i dont have really anything to update. But i still have to always keep my blog fresh. Lol.
This Saturday im going out with my sista. Been quite a long time didnt hang out together liaw. Misses them a lot. Hei and Chia same school as me but we all dont really have the time to chit chat because test everyday after test then is tuition time. So.. its quite complicated. So its a must on this coming Saturday.
Second thing that i wanted to say is that theres a week holidays coming so probably i will schedule some of my time to study and some more other to play and of cos the most important is to rest. This coming 21th August 2008 is Et and Haan's bday party. They both have the bday date very close so they decided to celebrate together. Going to eat steamboat. Cant wait. ^^ The last some time left it to my baby. Of cos. I cant spend my holidays without baby. Hope that we can go somewhere nice. Take pictures. hahhaha. Was just my own idea. Not yet discuss with him. Will have more updates.
One last important thing. I misses my niece. ELAINE. love her so much. xoxo. Hope to see her soon. Buy as many clothes as me and my sis can for her.

0 comments on "updates"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez