Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ordinary time

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 3:40 PM
Been quite some time didnt update my blog. hehhe. I did promised to bring the cable back from my brother but what i did was that--- FORGOT. Lol. So, probably i cant update much pictures in this few months. But i still have to made a promise. Im gonna take it again from my brother on the coming Nov. Hopefully, this time i wont forget again. Everyday is the same for me till the day im graduate. I have nothing much to update. Test everyday as usual. I really wish to graduate real soon. Then i can gain my freedom. Play everyday. Lol. I mean play for two months then i can start working and earn money for my study at LKW. Then i can study with my sista Vero. But i think its impossible la. Cos it will take me for very long to save enough. Anyways, still hope that some day in the future i will have the chance to study. Hehe. Tomorrow dont have test, so im quite free today so i can update my blog. Just stop here. Have a blessed year. XOXO.

0 comments on "ordinary time"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez