Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brand New

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 6:43 PM
I have changed my blog thingy. I wana have a brand new life. I want to keep changing myself when theres always a obstacle in front of me. Should be preparing urself anytime, any minute. I have learnt all these from the experiences. I hate people who are fake. Too fake till she act like she love you but what the fact is that they hate you more than they hate anyone. That taught me a lot. Taught how to be a 'biatch' whenever its needed. I think i can be mean but at the same time i can be so good to the person who treat me nice. I have learnt all these from my high school life. Too much drama. Now i know exactly how to protect myself from the evil as i have become an evil one already. I hate 'slut' who ruin my life. I hope you girls just step in my life like this. I wont be the weak one anymore. Beware of the brand new me. lol.

0 comments on "Brand New"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez