Wednesday, October 15, 2008

**Released**

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 1:45 PM
Finally that i had just finished one of my graduation exams. I felt released. It just a feeling that no others will experienced it. Its stressing and its OVER. Im glad that most of them i had tried my best. On the third day, i broke down for the stress. I guess that at that moment i just couldnt received anymore. So, i broke down and my tears dropped all over the place. Baby was beside which i felt secure. I decided to called up my mum as that i dont know which step i should take next. So, after the call i felt even more happy and released. And im glad that i have a mum who actually her words help me a lot. I tried to relax my mind that day and focus properly and guess what?? The next day i have never been that relax before. THANKS MUMMY!!

Im having my 9 days holidays now. Actually its not holidays cos its for us to prepare our next examination---UEC. The exams that we need to pay. After that exams then we all are totally free. Im looking forward to it. As im typing this post, my heart is feeling insecure. I dont know what exactly is going on. Really uncomfortable. Feel like want to thrown out. I couldnt breath properly. I tried to stop it. But i just cant. I still trying to figure out..

0 comments on "**Released**"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez