Friday, October 3, 2008

never been that busy before

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:01 AM
I have been so busy lately. As our final exams is coming real soon. So, these few days i keep waking up early in the morning for the stupid tuition. And staying up late for study. Im insane. But i didnt really stay up late for everyday as i think its not necessary and i feels like its such a suffering thing to do. Its just a exam, we dont really have to make ourselves feeling that suffer?! Lol. Thats my own opinion. Last night i did stay up late. Cos i went to a friend's house study. I didnt study that much as it was too noisy. I mean i got there the first day then it was like pasar malam. At first, i was so curious about it as my friend keep asking me to go. Anyway, i did studied a few. Today maybe im going or maybe im not. Im not sure.

I know i been quite a few days didnt update my blog. So, now as im preparing to go tuition then i come to update a while.

p/s. the last day of school scene has not yet being update. But dont worry, i will update as soon as possible. stay tune. xoxo.

2 comments on "never been that busy before"

Anonymous said...

gudluck for ur exam girl!! xoxo!!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on October 4, 2008 at 11:30 AM said...

thanks!! appreciate it. must hang out real soon. xoxo. love u!!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez