Monday, January 26, 2009

Happie Chinese New Year**

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 12:09 AM
time passes so fast. i cant believe that we are having our new year eve dinner today. tomorrow is the very first day of chinese new year. as usual we have to go church in the early morning then after that come back home to eat the mee sua which is always cook by my mum. then after that this year is a bit different for me, i have to go work. yea. W-O-R-K. like hell man. i feel so tired now but i dont want to go sleep yet. cos everyone is playing fire cracker like they are having a competition. lol. then my baby niece still sleep very well in the room. she doesnt afraid anything that we think that she will be afraid of. weird. this year my bro came back to spend the chinese new year with us. quite happy that we all can gather together. im having leave on the third day of chinese new year. hope that this year i can get more ang pao. cos no longer i will have this kinda prvilege. hte more u grow the less ang pao u can get. its a bit weird that im blogging now which everyone is enjoying the fire cracker. i have no choice, i dont have much free time to blog. hah.

actually i want my babi tree come over to my place tonight but as he is a PIG then he told me that he feel sleepy, so at last i ask him to sleep better. just came back from work place. quite tired and sleepy. actually, im a pig too. but im the small one. lol. my sister helped to dye my hair just now. as i dont have time to go saloon dye then i bought a new casting loreal hair dye. it doesnt contain any ammonia, thats mean it does not harm to our hair. i bought it at my work place. cheap and good. anyone who are interestedd of doing colour hair at home should try it. it only cost rm25.40 after less. but my colour doesnt look so obvious, i just like it the way it is now. heh. anyway, i have nothing much to update! enjoy chinese new year hols everyone. xoxo.

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!

0 comments on "Happie Chinese New Year**"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez