Wednesday, January 28, 2009

i need a rest

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:18 PM
i just have my cny leave. last night a bunch of my high school science side friends came over to my house to have a cny visit. theres like 16 of them. actually im quite happie that they came over cos we are not really knowing each other. is just when the last few months during high school time we get to studied together then we just know each other. when they came over i felt that we are so close together. i mean like best buddies. even though we didnt contact each other or maybe some we dont even have each other's mobile phone number, still we like friends. then after that we all went over to my babi tree house then start to gamble. i went home at 2am. then i 1pm just wake up today. i long time didnt sleep till so late. it felt S-O-N-G! cos when i started working then i dont really have the time to sleep early and wake up late. so, im kinda like having the high school short period holidays. appreciating the time that i have now. im feeling sick today. early in d afternoon then i have my flu then after that start to cough. tomorrow my high school classmates are going to have the grouping visit. maybe im following after they came to my house. but if they didnt come to my house then probably im not going. anyway, have fun y'all. just now sha came over to my place with her bii and the twins. they are cute and fun. then sha hug me before she leave. lol. then we took some pictures. i misses high school life. sista didnt meet up for such a long time. hope that we could meet up soon. misses u girls!! xoxo. peace. happie moo year!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments on "i need a rest"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez