Wednesday, September 9, 2009

♥ day with baby bunny & my sis

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 7:29 PM

sister


mine


dadada!!!


im lovin it♥

went out with my baby bunny as usual on my off day. in the early morning went to sent flight and then sent baby go sch after that pick baby up at swinburne and baby suddenly think of his parkson voucher is expired on the 7/9 then we ewnt back to his house and take it then have our brunch at bdc chuang yuan lou. i ate the sigapore hokkien mee. quite nice! first time eat it. then after that went to the spring as usual also then went walking around. at first, we thought that the voucher couldnt be use except cosmetics&fragrances department which is remarked at the back of the vouchers. then baby beargamguan, go take the ambi pur and pay it at the counter with the voucher then it works! so, baby bought all the things with the vouchers. after that we went over to tun jugah,sarawak plaza& parkson. baby bought two set of bra from pierre cardin for me. im quite happie!! lol. absolutely happie~ im in love♥ then went to hock lee find da chung them and the very last spot! crown tower. nothing much to see then went to buy my favourite pearl milk tea with extra pearl. yumyum! love it. after that baby take nap at my hse till 7pm and i send him back home and went to pick up my sister from work and went to the spring again. hanging around and do nails! when we were done is already 11pm. the whole building is closed and dark. me and my sister were so tired. and cos of keeping us waiting for too long then the girl gave me the membership card for free!! hahaha. ♥

lovey my life! ♥

0 comments on "♥ day with baby bunny & my sis"

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez