Monday, September 28, 2009

palm ♥ beach

Posted by Siew * Beauty Advisor at 1:39 PM























i have my long holidays after the raya promotion. is quite exhausting. i took 4days hols. went to palm beach with my babi. we drove all the way up and stay over night. is the best beach in Kuching. when we reach there is almost 5pm. then went to check in and first image of the room is 'so small.' but its ok. cos its just me and babi go. then laying around and change my bikini. went to play water! i lost one of my ring that my sister gave me for my bday in the sea, quite sad. babi keep cheering me up. ♥ him! then went to bath and have our dinner buffet at their restaurant there. the food is not bad. after that, babi drove out to the kopitiam, bought 3tins of carlsberg, cos they dont sell heineken. i didnt drink, cos i dont like carlsberg. then hanging around in the room. actually babi planned to go to the seaside walk, but i was not in the mood. cos i lost my ring and im gonna lost my cherry magnet hair pin. but i found it on the next day when i want to wear my pants. stupid! ruining my hols. but, i still had fun. i love my babi. never ends! then came back, went to eat laksa. cos we both misses laksa so much. then babi sent me home and he went to work. pity baby. then just now he came to bring to have brunch at jade pot tea house. ♥♥♥

btw, i have my hair cut** not short! is just layer and shapes. ^^

3 comments on "palm ♥ beach"

vey on September 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...

so sweeeeeet la!

Siew * Beauty Advisor on September 28, 2009 at 6:14 PM said...

heheheh.. ^^ thanks! xoxo

Unknown on September 29, 2009 at 9:57 AM said...

miss you and hian :(

take care...

love you two!

 

baby bunny and babe sunshine ♥ xoxo Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Blogger Styles Image by Tadpole's Notez